I looked over at my rags pile and upon putting some thought into a new project involving a spare glove box for my AE82, I decided I’d Repurpose the remaining shirt and do something a bit left of field and trim the base of the glove box.
The best way to do it was to clean it up and pull it down so I had a guide on where to run the fabric around the edges of the base of the box to ensure full coverage for a nice neat look.
Inside I went and managed to put the boss on the Job to locate some fabric glue. After covering the area I just spread the shirt over the plastic and trimmed it to size leaving a touch of overhang.
It looks awesome and has got me thinking!
More from the glove box soon !